PTSD – Study Form
Study Purpose: If you’re struggling with PTSD, you could participate in this research study of an investigational PTSD drug. The study will take place in the Wichita Falls, Texas area and is open to residents of the greater Wichita Falls, Texas area (North Central Texas and South Central Oklahoma).
- Age Requirement: 18-65 years old
- PTSD symptoms for at least 6 months
- Nightmares, Flashbacks
- Avoiding thoughts, places or feelings
- Easily Startled, tense, “on edge”
- Traumatic event leading to PTSD symptoms occurred within the last 9 years
- Traumatic event leading to PTSD symptoms occurred after the age of 16
If you meet these requirements, please complete this form to be contacted about your participation.