Grayline Research Center is currently conducting the following studies. If you would like to learn more about them and to see if you are eligible to participate in one of them please call 940-322-1131.
- There is no cost to participate in a clinical research study.
- We do not utilize your insurance
- The program is under the supervision of the FDA
- A licensed medical doctor will supervise the study
- Your confidentiality will be strictly upheld
Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo-controlled, Dose-ranging study of Piromelatine in patients with mild dementia due to Alzheimer’s Disease. (This study is promoted as helping AD with sleep. )
Has a reliable caregiver
Currently on a stable dose of Alzheimer’s Disease medication
Has the ability to spend at least 2 hours per day exposed to daylight
- Age range is 65-90
- Must have reliable caregiver
- Currently having memory problems (Clinically significant agitation which interferes with daily routine).
To evaluate efficacy and safety in patients with mild to moderate Alzheimer’s Disease.
- male or female 50-85 years or older
- currently having memory problems.
- currently taking a stable dose of Donepezil & Memantine for 3 months
- have a reliable caregiver
To evaluate the efficacy, safety, and tolerability for adjunctive treatment of MDD.
- male or female 18-65 years of age
- current major depression episode of 8 weeks to 24 months in duration
- failure to respond less than 50% improvement to an adequate trial of anti-depressant in the current episode.