Grayline Research Center is currently conducting the following studies. If you would like to learn more about them and to see if you are eligible to participate in one of them please call 940-322-1131.
- There is no cost to participate in a clinical research study.
- We do not utilize your insurance
- The program is under the supervision of the FDA
- A licensed medical doctor will supervise the study
- Your confidentiality will be strictly upheld
Age Requirement: 18+
- Diagnosis of MDD
- Treated with an antidepressant for current depressive episode
Age Requirement: 18-65 years old
Symptoms of Borderline Personality Disorder:
- Unstable personal relationships
- Difficulty regulating emotions
- Impulsive behavior
- Intense anger
Age 18-65 inclusive
Diagnosed with OCD with experience symptoms longer than 1 year
Experiencing non-response or inadequate response to current OCD treatment
Fill out the form below to have us contact you about screening for this study:
Study Purpose: If you’re struggling with PTSD, you could participate in this research study of an investigational PTSD drug. The study will take place in the Wichita Falls, Texas area and is open to residents of the greater Wichita Falls, Texas area (North Central Texas and South Central Oklahoma).
- Age Requirement: 18-65 years old
- PTSD symptoms for at least 6 months
- Nightmares, Flashbacks
- Avoiding thoughts, places or feelings
- Easily Startled, tense, “on edge”
- Traumatic event leading to PTSD symptoms occurred within the last 9 years
- Traumatic event leading to PTSD symptoms occurred after the age of 16
Grayline Research Center Offers Free Confidential Memory Evaluations!
Memory loss can disrupt your daily life and may be a symptom of Alzheimer’s disease or other dementia. Are you or a loved one feeling concerned about memory loss?
Grayline Research Center is proud to offer free confidential memory screens for individuals who have concerns about their memory or want to check their memory now for future comparison.
All memory screens are performed by staff who are trained in identifying problems with memory or thinking. The screening is non-invasive, consists of a series of questions and tasks, and takes around 30 minutes to administer.
Memory screenings are used as an indicator of whether a person might benefit from an extensive medical exam, but they are not used to diagnose any illness and in no way replace an exam by a qualified healthcare professional. We encourage medical follow up.
Our Goals are Simple:
- Provide free, confidential memory screenings to those with memory concerns or want to check their memory
- Eliminate stigma and fears associated with dementia
- Encourage those with memory problems to follow up with an exam by a physician or other qualified healthcare professional for an accurate diagnosis, treatment, social services, and community resources
- Educate the public about Alzheimer’s disease and successful aging
- Alleviate the fears of those who do not have a problem
*Because we are screening for memory concerns, we recommend you attend the Free Memory Screen with a trusted individual. If you are scheduling a memory screen appointment for someone other than yourself, please indicate this when you call to schedule an appointment.
To evaluate the efficacy, safety, and tolerability for adjunctive treatment of MDD.
- male or female 18-65 years of age
- experiencing symptoms of depression for at least 4 weeks