Grayline Research Center is currently conducting the following studies. If you would like to learn more about them and to see if you are eligible to participate in one of them please call 940-322-1131.
- There is no cost to participate in a clinical research study.
- We do not utilize your insurance
- The program is under the supervision of the FDA
- A licensed medical doctor will supervise the study
- Your confidentiality will be strictly upheld
Age Requirement: 18+
- Diagnosis of MDD
- Treated with an antidepressant for current depressive episode
Age Requirement: 18-65 years old
Symptoms of Borderline Personality Disorder:
- Unstable personal relationships
- Difficulty regulating emotions
- Impulsive behavior
- Intense anger
Study Purpose: If you’re struggling with PTSD, you could participate in this research study of an investigational PTSD drug. The study will take place in the Wichita Falls, Texas area and is open to residents of the greater Wichita Falls, Texas area (North Central Texas and South Central Oklahoma).
- Age Requirement: 18-65 years old
- PTSD symptoms for at least 6 months
- Nightmares, Flashbacks
- Avoiding thoughts, places or feelings
- Easily Startled, tense, “on edge”
- Traumatic event leading to PTSD symptoms occurred within the last 9 years
- Traumatic event leading to PTSD symptoms occurred after the age of 16
To evaluate the efficacy, safety, and tolerability for adjunctive treatment of MDD.
- male or female 18-65 years of age
- experiencing symptoms of depression for at least 4 weeks